Back to Moisturisers

VERY Gentle Facial Moisturiser

(3 customer reviews)



Very Gentle Facial Moisturiser – for very dry and ultra sensitive skin – 50ml


Our fragrance-free “VERY Gentle” facial moisturiser is packed with skin loving ingredients.  Nourishes, encourages skin cell regeneration and has a wonderful soft, silky feel on the skin.  Specially formulated with ultra sensitive skin in mind.


Use daily after cleansing and toning.  Apply to face and neck using an upward circular motion, taking extra care around the delicate eye area.

Ingredients: *organic

Spring Water**

Avocado Oil* – nourishing, rich in vitamins E and D.  Softens and smooths the skin.  Prevents water loss.  Brilliant especially for dry and dehydrated skin as well as mature/ageing skin.  A rich, long lasting and well absorbed oil.

Macademia Oil* – Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.  Macadamia is highly emollient and deeply moisturising.  With the high quanitity of Omega 7 it is perfect in skincare as it is very compatible with the skin.  It is perfect for facial moisturisers.

Rosehip oil* – Regenerating, rejuvenating, healing.  The only vegetable oil to contain tretinoin (a form of vitamin A) which helps to repair damaged skin, acne, and reduce wrinkles and scars.  Good source of essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6) which assist with skin regeneration.  One of the best anti-ageing oils.

Glycerin – Vegetable Glycerine gives a silky smooth texture and feel, leaving skin feeling silky soft and glossy

Emulsifying Wax – OliveM 1000 (naturally derived from Olive Oil)  emulsifies water and oil phases and has a thickening effect on the finished product.  Leaves the skin feeling silky and smooth.  It is deeply moisturising.

Preservative Eco – A broad spectrum preservative system based on a combination of ingredients that have global acceptance in natural, organic skin and hair care products.

Vitamin E – antioxidant; prolongs shelf life of product


**drawn from organic land

Use within 12 months of opening.

No parabens, sulphates, petro-chemicals, artificial fragrance or colour.

Suitable for vegans, no animal testing or animal based ingredients.

Handmade in Wiltshire. Please re-cycle the bottle


3 reviews for VERY Gentle Facial Moisturiser

  1. Rachel Crocker

    Just used this for the first time and wow was my skin was crying out for it! I have very sensitive skin so have to be careful about the products I use. This moisturiser spreads well, absorbs well and left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Thank you.

  2. Sandra Wheeler-Tuck

    Wow wow wow. This light cool creamy moisturiser is fantastic. My skin just loves it. Fabulous product. A little goes a long way. Very soothing for the skin. What is good is that Carol is always there to advise and chat about what’s best for your skin.

  3. Ramaa Ramesh (verified owner)

    My skin can be sensitive to fragrances, so this moisturiser is perfect for me. It absorbs beautifully, hydrates, is ideal for everyday use and I never experience break-outs in any season from using this. I used to use products from Liz Earle and The Body Shop earlier, but have now switched my entire skincare routine to 70% from Pink and Green, and the remaining 30% from Green People Cha Vohtz. Thanks so much Carol for making these beautiful products and for the great customer service too.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.