Organic Facial Skincare Ritual Collection
Bringing together a complete facial ritual that fits through your letterbox!
(Lasts 6 weeks if used twice a day; 12 weeks if used once a day. A little goes a long way.)
- 10ml Organic Facial Cleansing oil
- 30ml Organic Floral Rose water (toner)
- 10ml Organic Facial oil of choice
For details of benefits and ingredients for the above products, please refer to the individual product pages using the links provided
- organic muslin cloth
‘Eye Love’ Night Serum – for all skin types (including sensitive)
This treatment oil comes complete with a dropper applicator for ease of use.
The carefully chosen plant formula is preservative free
- Firms and tones
- Smoothes wrinkles and lines
- Calms inflammation
- Protects the delicate skin around the eye
- Fast absorbing with anti-aging benefits
ONE DROP is all you need. Too much oil-based serum in the eye-area may congest the skin around the eye.
It is recommended only to use this eye serum at night, while the skin repairs itself.
Apply ONE DROP for both eyes – smooth onto fingers; gently pat eye area with finger tips to distribute a small amount of serum under the eye, and over top of the eye over the brow bone, NOT on the eyelid
Body heat will allow the oil to further distribute over the eye area overnight. Daytime use under cosmetics will likely cause smudging or movement of eye makeup.
Be careful not to get serum near the eye socket, as the serum may enter the eye. Flush eyes with water if contact occurs.
- rich in antioxidants
- tones, firms and improves elasticity of skin
- provides occlusive layer and protects from moisture loss
- effective anti-inflammatory
- rich in antioxidants
- effective at toning/firming skin
- provides lasting hydration
- anti-inflammatory benefits
- smoothes wrinkles and fine lines
- quickly absorbed and penetrates deeply to improve elasticity
- boosts cell regeneration
- humectant benefits
- reduces fine lines, wrinkles and dark shadows around eyes
- regenerates and repairs skin
- reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- antioxidant with strong healing qualities to repair and regenerate skin
- Moisturising, nourishing and softening
- An effective anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin C helps even skin tone and reverse damage caused by sun exposure
Carrot tissue oil
- moisturises, softens and smoothes skin
- repairs and regenerates skin cells
- Rich in antioxidants
- antioxidant; prolongs shelf life of product
No parabens, sulphates, petro-chemicals, artificial fragrance or colour
Use within 6 months of opening
No animal testing
Handmade in Wiltshire. Please re-cycle the bottle.